Hi… Crafty friends…
Here I am with my first post of the month for Peek-a-boo designs. This moth challenge is colour inspiration.
Use 3 or more colours from the inspiration picture and link in the challenge post. We would love to see your creations with Peek-a-boo designs for the challenge.
Now coming to my post for the day. I am sharing 3 cards with stencils which released last month. Tried to make Masculine cards which are hard to make (as people say) .
Card #1 –
* I used BOX-tacular stencil.
* I used few distress inks to blend.
* I placed the stencil and blended orange shade colours first then off set the stencil to blend next set of colours.
* Heat embossed the sentiment. Kept the background pretty simple.
Men play the role of angel in our life. As father, as brother and as husband then why can’t we give them an angle card?
* Its a double fold card.
* I die cut a blue CS with the large stitched oval die and white CS with second largest stitched oval die.
* I placed the white oval on regular card base and blended distress inks very lightly for subtle background.
* Glued the smaller oval die cut on navy blue oval and glued it on open side of the card base. Stamped a fairy in black ink.
* Die cut the word with white and heat embossed it with gold UTEE for more dimension, backed it with black diecut word and glued on the card front.
Its a simple one layer card and sneak peek of my next post.
* I liked this stencil but i wanted only little portion of the stencil.
* I selected the area i want on the card, placed it on card front and masked off the remaining area with masking tape/low tacky tape/washi tape.
* Blended distress inks from darker green to yellow.
* Stamped the sentiment with grey ink so that it doesn’t over power the leaves.
I hope you liked these cards..
If you like to purchase the supply i used then feel free to visit Peek-a-boo designs site
Entering these cards to
Craft stamper – Take it ,make it challenge – Stencils
Thank you for visiting..
See you in next post…
16 thoughts on “Stencil mania”
Super duper cards! I would say very stunning. The card with leaves is my fav!
What beautiful creations in such lovely colours, thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenges.B x
Great cards. I love the first one and a fab stamp you used too. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More this month.Lynn x
Love the stenciling, such wonderful designs!Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!
Beautiful cards! So glad you shared one at FMS!
What a beautiful array of cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
I saw your card at Freshly Made Sketches and had to pop over and see how you created those stunning leaves. It's such a dramatic card! Thank you for playing along with us!
Oh, these are all fabulous! Excellent blending with your stencils!
I love how the fairy extends off the oval center. All of your cards here are lovely! THanks for joining in at Stamplorations CAS!
These are GORGEOUS!!!
What a marvellous collection of cards, love how you have used the stencils particularly on your first card, that colour combo is spot on.
Love your CASE of this month's card over at CASEplorations!!! Thanks mucho for playing with us.
What an inspired CASE of Shalu's card, love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASEplorations. Good Luck! 🙂
Gorgeous x three! WOW!~carol
Three fabulous cards! Love your CASE of Shalu's card with the overlapping stencilled squares. Thanks for playing along at CASEplorations 🙂
Such fabulous and creative cards, love your CASE! Thank you for sharing with CASEplorations